|Big 44" plus the hat! Comes complete with the Tophat and scarf..for $399.95 plus shipping. Belly is a beachball inside. Deflate it to pack!|
|Ideas from Bob Abdou -
What did frosty call his daddy???
what do you get when you cross frosty the snowman with dracula??
You could lower the snowman and scrunch him up slightly to make it look as if he's melting, Then get all the children to blow on him to cool him down and he can "re-freeze" and get bigger again!
Roy Charles - UK
|Steve, your ideas, creations and your
creative stuff are the best in this
business! The new Snowman is awesome.
Snow theme Ideas from Tony Borders
Winter is just around the corner. Here are some ideas for introducing the Axtell snowman.
1. Use the Magic Drawing Board to draw a picture of Frosty the Snowman while the song is playing. Before the song is over the picture is starting to sing along with the recording!
2. Use the MDB to show how you can draw a snowman with shapes. Circles for the eyes. Small black circle for the center of the eyes. Circle for the head. Oval for the brin of the hat, etc.
3. You can buy a powder that makes snow when you add water. Create snow! Then bring out a snowman.
4. Use a large styrofoam ball as a snowball zombie.
5. Do magic tricks out of the hat. Load it with any of your favorites, but the real magic happened when a snowman got to wear the hat!
6. Use a boy or girl puppet who tells you all about the friend they just made. (Don't you mean the friend you just met?) Talk about a contest for the best snowman and how hard they worked, etc.
7. Use a puppet as a weather reporter. (Thanks from the far north for the idea here in an earlier post.)
8. Open a package that was "mailed" from the North Pole. You had ordered some snow! When you turn the package over a bunch of water comes out into a cup. Then do the magic listed in #3 above by having the "cool" kids blow air on it as you pour the water from that cup into another, then dump the formed snow onto a red plastic plate. VERY visual and a good storyline if I do say so myself.
LET IT SNOW!
Snow confetti (can be blown upward by a computer fan mounted in the bottom of a cardboard tube)
A magical confetti effect by Kevin James called Snowstorm in China less than $10
Snow Machine... small but powerful