Chuck the Duck – ideas and more!

David Tomkins –  Won an “International Children’s Entertainer”  Award

Jimbo from the UK visits Axtell to get his Duck!

______________________________________________________________________________

Check out Jimbo with his new Puddles the Duck!

Doug Higley
The Duck is awesome. Flat out hands down full tilt terrific!

Sonny Vegas
What a cute character. A+

Duane Echols
Great personality, Steve! I want One!!

Cindy Evaro
He’s so cute. I have to get him…

Shawn Patrello
Really nice. Fun looking character.

Karen Humbles
PERFECT! I wish I HAD ONE!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that looks really cool

ORDER CHUCK THE DUCK HERE

DISCUSS CHUCK THE DUCK IN THE FORUM

Axtell Chuck the Duck with Jimbo

Axtell Chuck the Duck with Jimbo

What People Say About Chuck!

Comments:
  1. by MB

On June 22, 2010 at 5:32 pm

This puppet is awesome! Just what I’ve been looking for.

2. by Callum Howell

On August 5, 2010 at 9:34 am

This is an awesome puppet I have looked on over 1304 sites for a good looking and excellent quality duck puppets and now my searching can finally end ’cause I have found exactly what I was looking for with chuck!!!

3. by David Blyth

On December 18, 2010 at 4:53 am

Can The Duck puppet be used with the arm illusion?
    Dave

4. by axtellpuppets

On January 4, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Well not in the traditional sense because the bird arm illusion usually has a smaller bird “sitting” on the arm. The entry hole of these smaller birds is at it’s bottom. The Duck has an entry hole in the back beneath it’s neck, so it wouldn’t “sit” on the bird arm. It would be possible to bend the arm around the duck as if you were holding it, but we have some better ideas coming soon… Ax

5. by jake

On August 6, 2012 at 9:48 pm

I’m gong t o be getting this puppet it looks awesome can’t wait

6. by jacob t

On August 11, 2012 at 2:37 pm

hey Steve do you think this puppet is better then dusty dragon?? (please reply)

7. by jacob

On August 11, 2012 at 2:38 pm

hi Steve do you think this puppet is better then dusty dragon?? (please reply)

8. by Paul Cotter

On May 13, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Do you have a picture of the other two clors of Chuck the Duck. I would like something different beside yellow. Thank you for you time in this.
    PAC

9. by Mr. C.

On June 30, 2013 at 7:36 pm

This is a cute looking Duck; however I can find no detailed explanation of its structure or materials used in making this duck. Do you have any more explicit photos showing all sides including the bill structure, feet & legs, and the hand entry hole?
    I am looking for a full body white Duck vent puppet, but before I purchase I want to make sure it’s of GOOD quality, not something from china!!

10. by rose hogue

On December 30, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Hi I would love to get chuck the duck in white do you have any pic of him in white and im wondering if you could leave out the eye brows or do them in grey? Thank you Rose Hogue PS and what would the full price pluse shipping,

11. by rose hogue

On December 30, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Oo I want full body chuck the duck and am not shure what the other options due thank you Rose Hogue